Salon and Spa Marketing Materials
|Create your own in 5 Minutes!
Easily create colour custom business cards online - choose
from 13,000+ business card backgrounds or upload your own.
Choose from a variety of fonts
Design online & proof professional cards in 5 minutes
Easy-to-use interface. No design skills required
If you are ready to design your own business card, click on the image
above and you will be transferred onto our secure business card design
Nine Steps to a Superb Business Card
When you need new business cards, it is important that you actually
think carefully about the details and information you want to
communicate. It sounds simple, but many people fail to get it right.
Here are 9 Steps to help you create a superb business card....
1. Use both sides but leave lots of white space on the back for people
to jot notes. What should you put on the back? How about any of the
- A list of your services
- Testimonial quotes from happy customers
- Something useful--like a calendar
- A brief bio
- A Testimonial
2. Make sure your card says something about you and what your product
or service does for people. There are a lot of boring business cards
out there. Why? Probably because someone started a business, and "Order
business cards" was one of the items on their "to-do" list. But don't
just do it (apologies to Nike) and rush into it --put some thought into
Make it unique, creative, and indicative of the special qualities you bring to your business.
3. Make the important information easy to find. Don't bury that phone number in a cluster of print. Make it stand out.
4. This sounds like common sense, but make sure it's clear what you do.
So many business cards fail to actually tell people what your business
does. This is especially relevant if the name of your business does not
make it clear.
Let me give you some sample business names, and see if you can guess what these people do:
* Your One Stop Shop
* The Branches
* Go Forth Enterprises
Please, don't make it hard for people to do business with you!
5. Emphasize the key benefits of doing business with you. Whether it's
in a tag line under your business name or in a list, make sure you tell
prospective customers what they'll get from doing business with you.
* Features=qualities of your product or service
* Benefits=what those features mean to your client
6. This is obvious these days, but make sure your web site and e-mail
address are really clear on your card. The same applies to your phone
number. Subtlety is nice in many things, but making it hard for people
to contact you is not the best idea!
7. Announce your USP. That's your Unique Selling Proposition. You
should have one, and you should proclaim it loudly and proudly on your
It's what makes your different from your competitors. Whether it's
price, product, location, guarantee, your personality, or something
else, there should be something that makes you stand out.
8. Include your logo. All of your business materials should establish a
recognisable image for your business, so make sure that your business
card matches your letterhead and brochures.
You may be sick of it or think that everyone has seen it, but your prospects probably haven't.
Remember the Law of Seven
Someone needs to see your name at least seven times before they will
try to even think about doing business with you. Having a consistent
company image makes it that much easier to make an impression.
9. Do something really different. Use a picture business card. Or you
can use Business Cards like a promotional flyer so you could have
business cards that you hand out at specific marketing or networking
events and other business cards you use in client meetings.
Design and Order your business cards today at www.vimi.com
Virtual Impact Marketing (a division of VIMI Corp.)
Burlington, Ontario L7L 6E9